Friday, February 5, 2010

#39- Start a New Tradition



By definition a tradition is an inherited pattern of thought or action. So how could I start a new tradition? I decided I would start the tradition of taking the most wonderful, beautiful, adorable young women that I know out on a Valentines Date! I wish I would've started something like this along time ago so McKenzie and Ella realized how important and special they are.

The girls and I attended the South Salt Lake Daddy Daughter party. McKenzie and I went once a few years ago, but neither of us could really remember it. I was quite surprised, there were a ton of things for the girls do, from balloon animals, arts and crafts, face painting, pictures, magic show and dance classes.



The best part of the whole night was dancing. I don't think you can ever have a more special moment with your daughter than when you are dancing with her. My girls love to dance and they are so beautiful when they do. It was nice to dance with each of them.

After the party we had a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden. I can't believe McKenzie can't order off of the kids menu anymore.

So for it to be a tradition you have to keep doing it, but I think traditions are about creating great memories and have a blast..

#1 off the list.

Live your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment